Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ML 6 in Canada

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just received an e-mail from www.theouterreaches.com informing me that my case of ML6 will be shipping Friday.

    Pics forthcoming as soon as the case arrives.

  2. #2
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I ordered my ML6 from them too and since I'm in Canada, I should be getting mine before you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by levere:
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I ordered my ML6 from them too and since I'm in Canada, I should be getting mine before you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then tag, you're it. You have to post the pics, lol. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Well, I just ran out to the site and I was going to preorder the set from ML6 they had to save me time from running around.

    But it doesn't have Phoenix listed in the set - she is classified as a chase figure, which is incorrect. She has a paint variant, the chase figure in Unmasked Wolverine.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They probably don't list her in the set to avoid another Amazon/TRU Red Skull fiasco. With her being 1 per case they would have to order a case per set order to fill orders and then get stuck with all of those Wolverines and Punishers.

    Just my unejimacated guess, lol.

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    from what I read - that case packing was only from the original list (kind of like Blade 2 not shipping with ML 5 originally).

    Oh well - I guess I'll have to go hunt them down in WalMart and TRU

    If either of you have extras to sell off, let me know.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit, I was going to hit up my comic shop that usually gets ML early, but I figured they wouldn't have them yet.

    They probably do though. I'd go check, but it's one city over, and I already went one city over in the other direction today. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •